Sunday, November 16, 2008

Physics

Stand up and embrace the world as it exists in front of you. Embrace the very passion that is the grand unification theory of Einstein contemporaries. Oh life, oh rub of life, step through the veiled friction that is breath, and inhale deeply from the pool of humanity that stretches out before us across the vast fields. No more shall you hide in shame and some self loathing hierocracy that will haunt your days and plague your nights. Oh, green fields of grass and leaves forever reaching for the sunshine that comes and goes along its path around the earth. Forget the torrent of carpe diem, step free of the saints of the church, leave our days alone, forget the glory of the sun, and instead embrace life, embrace passion, embrace our very being, reveal within our own humanity, find enjoyment in our blood, leave the crutches of the church, the counselors of the drugs, to other lesser people and step free of the constraints imposed on us by the world from which we demand so much from and from which demands so much from us. Fight against the dying of the light, just rage.

Lay down the powers of persuasion at your command and fight hard against the dying of the light, aim low among the stars and fly on towards the morning. Let go of the allusions that plague our daily life and embrace the uncertainty that is the very nature of the universe that we grow through and in.

Oh me, oh life, oh for the stars that have stared right back down upon me and others like me. For every time that god has looked in envy at my pain and my exuberance. It is time to take a new stock on my position. It is unfortunate that I need these monthly reminders of priorities, that my own compass has a built in error that continues to allow me to drift hard with the current that I must fight. I write down so much more than others will ever see so that I might be reminded of the pains and pleasures felt at any given moment. A constant reminder I have found is necessary to ensure that time does not shade over and cover the very problems that you faced before. It is amazing that the fourth dimension can solve almost anything if you allow it to work its magic long enough

Oh, me, oh life. These are the words of the immortal author who through diction painted a world that is too real, so solid and stable for anyone who has tried to live within its confines. Who subjugated themselves to the laws of the universe.

No comments: